What is a Virtual Assistant?
For any business, the need for extra assistance is often a roadblock due to limited office space, equipment and/or funds. The time it takes to find and train an assistant may be time that can't be afforded. For those businesses that experience regular periods of heavy pressure, you may already feel the need for the assistance of an extra person to ease the pressure and keep your goals on target. The alternative to employing a full or part time assistant would be to contract a Virtual Assistant.
Why Hire a Virtual Assistant?
- Highly skilled with years of experience and can hit the ground running on your assignments/projects
- More time to plan for the future of your business growth and make long range goals
- More time to focus on your clients and revenue stream
- Convenient solution to "crunch time" work, seasonal needs and/or work overflow
- No employer hassles — payroll taxes, overtime, employee searching
- No costly employee benefits — vacation, sick time, holidays, health insurance
- No supervision required
- In most cases, no skill training required
- No idle time — you pay ONLY for the time spent doing actual work
- No need to acquire additional space or equipment
- You now "have" an assistant instead of "being" the assistant
- Peace of mind that comes from knowing your VA is dedicated to handling each and every detail, is 100% reliable, professional, mature, and confidential
Why should you be swamped with a desk full of administrative work when you could be doing the tasks that you enjoy doing; the projects that inspired you to start your own business in the first place?
Outsourcing your administrative functions will increase your productivity by 50% or more. How so? Well, how much is your time worth per hour? Would you pay yourself $100 per hour or more? Then it's easy to see that it would make much more sense for you to outsource your tasks to a person whose hourly rate is much less than your own.
Growing your business can be a challenge, especially when you're trying to balance the needs of your business against your available budget. What can make things even more difficult is the increased load of administrative work that comes from successfully growing your business. A Virtual Assistant can help you lessen the burden without paying a small fortune.
Pro-Comp-Services is your virtual solution — YOUR Virtual Asset!