What is a Virtual Assistant?
Why Hire a Virtual Assistant?
Growing your business can be a challenge, especially when you're trying to balance the needs of your business against your available budget. What can make things even more difficult is the increased load of administrative work that comes from successfully growing your business. A Virtual Assistant can help you lessen that burden without paying a small fortune.
For any business, the need for extra assistance is often a roadblock due to limited office space, equipment, funds, training, etc. The time it takes to find and train an assistant is usually time that can't be afforded. For those businesses that experience regular periods of heavy pressure, you may already feel the need for the assistance of an extra person to ease that pressure, to help keep your revenue stream flowing, and to also help keep your goals on target. The alternative to employing a full or part time assistant would be to hire/contract a Virtual Assistant.
- Very cost effective – you pay only for the time spent doing actual work
- VAs are highly skilled with years of experience and can hit the ground running
- Saves you administrative time to focus on your clients to generate more revenue
- Enables you more time to plan for the future of your business growth and to make long-term goals
- You now "have" an assistant instead of "being" the assistant
- Convenient solution to "crunch time" work, seasonal needs and/or work overflow
- No employer hassles — payroll taxes, overtime, employee searching
- No costly employee benefits — vacation, sick time, holidays, health insurance
- No supervision required, and in most cases, no skill training required
- No need to acquire additional space or equipment
- Peace of mind that comes from knowing your VA is dedicated to confidentially handling each and every detail, is 100% reliable, professional, and competent.
Why should you be swamped with a desk full of administrative work when you could be doing the tasks that you enjoy doing; the projects that inspired you to start your own business in the first place?
Outsourcing your administrative functions will increase your productivity by 50% or more. How so? Well, how much is your time worth per hour? Would you pay yourself $100 per hour or more? Then it's easy to see that it makes so much sense for you to outsource your tasks to a VA whose hourly rate is much less than your own.
Pro-Comp-Services is your virtual solution — YOUR Virtual Asset!